- 100% subsidy on basic tuition fee for valedictorians
- 50% subsidy on basic tuition fee for salutatorians
- Educational subsidies of valedictorians and salutatorians may be increased or decreased on the succeeding semesters depending on the GWA as stipulated in the rules on College scholarship.
College Scholarship (College President Scholarship)
- This is given to students with a GWA grade of 1.75 and above with no grades below 2.0 in any single subject including PE and NSTP every semester.
- Must have a load not less than 18 units (or as required by the course) of academic subjects.
- Must be active in extracurricular activities.
- Must not have derogatory record/s from office/ instructor / school personnel.
- The following educational subsidy shall be applied:
- GWA of 1.0 to 1.2 – 100% subsidy on basic tuition fee
- GWA of 1.3 to 1.5 – 75% subsidy on basic tuition fee
- GWA of 1.6 to 1.75 – 50% subsidy on basic tuition fee
Special Scholarship Program for BEED/BSED Students
This scholarship may be availed by high school graduates, trasferees and college students subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Endorsement from the high school principal or adviser.
- Applicant must belong to the upper 20% of the graduating class as attested in the endorsement from the principal or adviser
- Must pass the qualifying examinations to be given by the Guidance and Testing Center of Central Luzon College of Science and Technology
- Applicant must pay the Miscellaneous Fees in five (5) equal payments, the first payment to be paid upon enrolment.
Career Guidance Scholarship
This scholarship may be availed by students who enrolled in the college as a result of the Career Guidance activities and are recommended by the Guidance Counselors of the secondary schools.
- The resommended should come from the upper 25% of the graduating class.
- The scholarship is non-transferable.
- The scholarship is renewable until the course is finished under the following conditions:
- GWA not lowers 85% at the end of every semester
- No failing grade
Performing Arts and Athletics Scholarship
This scholarship is given to outstanding performance in the Sports fest and performing arts as recommended by the departmental sports coordinators and deans and approved by the Board of Trustees.
Student Assistant Scholarship
This is given to students who are willing to render a minimum of 20 hours of work per week or a total of 360 hours for the whole semester in identified units and offices of the College renewable every term, subject to the following conditions:
- Applicant must have at least one semester of residence in the college.
- Must be of good moral character.
- Must be physically fit as certified by the college physician.
- Must carry only a maximum load of 21 units per semester and 6 units in summer.
- Must have a GPA of 2.50 or better and no grade or 5.0 or INC in the previous semester.
- Must be recommended by his adviser and the college dean.
- Rate of compensation shall be determined by the Board of Trustees upon the recommendation of the OSSAA or the HRD.
Employee’s Dependent Scholarship
Children of regular and permanent emplyees may avail of scholarship subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 50% subsidy on tuition of one child if they have rendered at least three years of service
- 50% subsidy on tuition to two children if they have rendered at least 5 years of service
- Relatives within the first degree of consanguinity of CLCST employees who have rendered at least five years of loyal continuous service to the College shall be granted tuition fee subsidy as follows:
- Direct members of the family (brother/sister) – 20% of the basic tuition fee
- Children of the employee’s brother or sister (niece/nephew), 10% of the basic tuition fee
Maritime Cadet Officer Subsidy
- Battalion Commander – 20% tuition fee subsidy
- Ex-O – 15% tuition fee subsidy
SBO Officer Subsidy
- The SSG President may avail of 20% tuition fee subsidy
- The other officers may avail of 10% tuition fee subsidy
PNP Officers subsidy
- PNP offcers on active duty who would like to take up BS Criminology may be given a 15% subsidy on tuition fee.
- Children of PNP members may be given 10% subsidy on tuition fee provided they enroll in the BS Criminology course
Public and Private School Teacher’s Subsidy
- Public and private Schools Teachers who would like to take some education units may be given a 15% subsidy on tuition.
- Children of public and private school teachers may be givenb 10% subsidy on tuition provided they enroll in either in the BSED and BEED programs.
A subsidy on the basic tuition fee shall be granted to siblings who enroll in one given semester as follows:
- Two siblings: Full tuition payment for the first sibling and 10% tuition subsidy for the second, whoever has the higher amount of tuition.
- Three siblings: Full tuition payment for the first sibling, 10% for the second and 20% for the third, whoever has the highest amount of tuition.
- Four siblings: Full tuition payment for the first sibling, 10% for the second and 20% for the third and the fourth, whoever has the highest amout of tuition.