This scholarship is given to outstanding performance in the Sports fest and performing arts as recommended by the departmental sports coordinators and deans and approved by the Board of Trustees.
Student Assistant Scholarship
This is given to students who are willing to render a minimum of 20 hours of work per week or a total of 360 hours for the whole semester in identified units and offices of the College renewable every term, subject to the following conditions:
- Applicant must have at least one semester of residence in the college.
- Must be of good moral character.
- Must be physically fit as certified by the college physician.
- Must carry only a maximum load of 21 units per semester and 6 units in summer.
- Must have a GPA of 2.50 or better and no grade or 5.0 or INC in the previous semester.
- Must be recommended by his adviser and the college dean.
- Rate of compensation shall be determined by the Board of Trustees upon the recommendation of the OSSAA or the HRD.