Research in the College shall generally support and enhance instruction and community extension services. As such it aims to:
- Provide policy direction in research consistent with the provisions of the Medium Term Development Plan (2010 – 2015) Ten Point Agenda Goal No.7 of the College;
- Develop an institutional research role and help build a culture of research that is conducive, supportive, constructive and motivating;
- Assist the institution in meeting its research requirements, and in developing and extending the professional competence and experience of the college faculty and students;
- Improve the quality of research outputs especially addressing the impact of research on policy and development, in the dissemination and utilization of research findings by business and industry and ultimately improving the quality of life of the community.
Thus, the Center for Research and Development (CReDe) of CELTECH College envisions to be at the forefront in research in the City of Olongapo and the Province of Zambales.
To help this mission, the Center for Research and Development shall:
Promote and nurture a culture of genuine intellectual inquiry and academic integrity;
- Rapidly disseminate research and intellectual output to a wider audience;
- Recommend and implement means to improve faculty research productivity;
- Assists faculty in the protection of their intellectual property rights;
- Promote faculty cooperation in multi-disciplinary studies;
Serves as a clearinghouse for information related to faculty research activities.
- Establish linkages with NGOs and NGAs for research needs.